Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 08

It's my last week at Cambie, everyone, so work needs to start coming in. If you're missing any work, you need to come and see me ASAP!!

  9s:
Today, we wrote an 9 sentence paragraph. answering the question: How does O.R. Melling create the character of ________ in The Singing Stone?

We walked through the paragraph step by step, and then handed in a good copy at the end of class. Good work on this everybody - I have everyone's good copy.

I am still marking your film trailers, so I do not have everyone's grade yet. Although I am finished teaching you now, I will still be posting your marks over the next week or so.

11s:
In the build-up to your final project on Thursday, we spent the class working on an 11 sentence paragraph, describing how and why you wrote your poem and chose the method of presentation. We handed in our drafts and good copies to be marked, so if I don't have this, you NEED to come see me, as it makes up a significant percentage of your grade.

FINAL PROJECTS DUE THURSDAY -  NO LATES ACCEPTED (as I will be returning to UBC at the end of this week.

12s:
After planning out essay outline in the last class, we completed writing our essays in these classes. If I do not have an essay from you, I cannot give you a grade, so again, COME SEE ME ASAP.

Movies and Cupcakes next class - bring along a few snacks if you want :)

Enjoy the sunshine, and see you all soon,
Ms. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment