Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, May 04

Happy Friday everybody!!

9s:
We seemed to have a few issues with attitude and behavior today but I know this has now been fixed and I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.
Your trailers so far look amazing!!

Homework: send me a copy of your trailer that will play!! A final copy to be emailed to me by Sunday. My email is
KAJohnson@sd38.bc.ca


11s:
Poetry Test Day - thanks to all of you for showing up ready to sit the test. Reading through your answers so far has made me a happy teacher!
You should also have told me the theme and method of presentation for your final project by now. If I don't have this, or if you didn't sit your test, you need to see me or email me ASAP.


12s:
Essay Planning -
Now that we move onto our final essay, you were asked to prepare an essay plan. When you write the essay on Monday/Tuesday, you will only have this plan to help you so it was imperative (word of the day) that you wrote a plan. Come see me if you haven't. I should by now have everyone's book.

Have a great weekend everybody - I'm off I watch <<The Hunger Games>> with my dad for his birthday :)

Ms. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment