Thursday, February 23, 2012

No Fear Shakespeare and Close Reading

Hi everybody,


11s:


Some of you have no yet finished your mandalas. They need to be completed by end of school FRIDAY, FEB 24th. They are available in my office, and you can work on them at lunch or after school. Come and see me in D206 and I can give it to you.

You should also have handed in your Macbeth/Banquo comparison charts, which were homework from the last class. I will be marking these over the weekend.

We started discussing No Fear Shakespeare or Shakespeare on the Double today, and you were able to translate a soliloquy from Act II, scene i. I am marking these out of 10, and so far, I can see great work. Good job!

Homework: Read Act II, scene ii and fill in a close reading worksheet with 3 quotes.


12s:


Really great to see you using your voices today to bring Taming of the Shrew to life. We also began work on Close Reading, and you all provided excellent examples of quotes to note.

Homework:  you are to read Act I, scene ii and be ready to come to class discussing.

See you all next time,
Ms. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment