Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mandalas and New Faces:

Howdy all,

11s:


We had our entrance slip on soliloquies, pathetic fallacies, and the summary of Act I, scene vi.

We then started our mandala on Act I of Macbeth, with it's various rings. What you handed in is your first draft, and we'll be continuing on with our good copy on Monday. Don't worry if your draft isn't perfect - that's why it's a draft!!

If I were you all, I would bring some nice drawing/sketching/coloring stationary for Monday to make your good copy as beautiful as possible :)

12s:


Nice to meet you all! We did some work re-introducing you to Shakespeare, and starting work on The Taming of the Shrew. Thanks for your participation in class.

FACT OF THE WEEK:  I like that our interesting fact on Shakespeare inventing the word "swagger", made it to Fact of the Week in the announcements. The more you know, the more you grow..

Have a great long weekend
Ms. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment